Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Friday 25 February 2011

Super Cute Hanglar and Stanglar Blog Candy - CLOSED

I've discovered some super-cute Hanglar and Stanglar Blog Candy up for grabs over on Patricia's blog - but I'd rather you didn't enter because then I'll have a better chance of finally owning some of these stamps. I've hankered after these for YEARS now, but refuse to pay the highly inflated prices they always seem to go for on ebay - so I'm putting my name down for this one - and crossing my fingers (and  toes, and eyes!) in the hope I'll get lucky!!!

Anyway, here is the amazing stamp set that's up for grabs:


I just love this set - the best one I've seen so far!!

The blog candy is open to everyone and available to enter until the 21st March and the winner will be announced on the 22nd.

There are a few rules for you - so here they are:
  1. Enter Your Name With Mr. Linky
  2. Upload Patricia's blog candy photo to your blog roll, with a link back to her blog.
  3. Become a follower of Patricia's blog, if you have not already done so.

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

Greetings from Wisconsin, USA. I must say I love your art work; just now found you thru Patricia (of course!).........so I'm becoming your follower as well. Keep on creating!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin